Yes you can setup a new PIN.
Notice: However for security reasons, if you want to setup a new PIN code instead of changing the PIN code, the data stored on the hard disk will be deleted. This is done to make sure your data is not accessed unauthorised.
- Press and hold the keys “1” and “3” and connect the supplied USB cable to the EW7040 and the PC.
- Hold the keys “1” and “3” pressed for 5 seconds (2 LEDs will be ON Red (Lock) and Green (Power))
- Now press and hold the key “*” for 5 seconds (3 LEDs will be ON Red (Lock), Green (Power) and Orange (Setup))
- Now enter the PIN code (minimal 4 digits) you choose to use for the EW7040 followed by “#” (2 LEDs will be ON Red (Lock) and Green (Power))
- Enter the PIN code again followed by “#” the PIN code is now configured (2 LEDs will be on Blue (Unlock) and Green (Power)).