Denne artikkelen er ikke tilgjengelig på ditt språk. Den vises i originalspråket nedenfor.
If you no longer remember the PIN code you will have to reset the EW7040 to factory settings. This also means the data stored on the encrypted hard disk will be deleted (formatted) to make sure the data cannot be accessed by unauthorised people.
If you still have access to your hard drive with your PIN code but you just want to change the PIN code please follow the instructions below:
- First make sure the EW7040 is NOT connected to your PC.
- Press and hold the “*” button.
- Now connect the EW7040 to your PC while holding the “*” button for 5 seconds (3 LEDs are now on: red, green and orange).
- First enter the current PIN code followed by “#” (2 LEDs are on: red and green).
- Now enter the new PIN code followed by “#” (Blue LED is blinking)
- Enter again the new PIN code followed by “#” (Blue LED is blinking at first than the Blue LED will turn ON and the Red LED will be Off).
- The PIN code is now changed successfully.