Denne artikkelen er ikke tilgjengelig på ditt språk. Den vises i originalspråket nedenfor.
You are able to solve this problem by adjusting a few settings in the “Energy management” settings.
Follow the steps as described underneath :
- Press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard and press one time on the “R” key (release all keys afterwards)
- A window will popup called “RUN”, type the following line: powercfg.cpl
- Click on the “OK” button or press the Enter key
- Click on “Change plan settings”
- Click on “Change advanced power settings”
- Navigate to “USB settings” -> “USB selective suspend settings” -> Change “Setting:” into “disabled”
Last but not least:
- Open the “Device Manger” by pressing and holding the Windows key on your keyboard and press one time on the “R” key (release all keys afterwards)
- A window will popup called “RUN”, type the following line: devmgmt.msc
- Navigate to “Universal Serial Bus controllers” collapse this category and select and right click on “USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller – 1.0 (Microsoft)” and left click on “Properties”
- Now uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”
The problem should now be solved and you are able to stream without interruption.